CALS APC Members for the 2018-19 Academic Year
Chair: Kate VandenBosch
Ex Officio: Bill Barker, Carol Hillmer, Sundaram Gunasekaran (Guna), Doug Reinemann, Angie Seitler, Dick Straub, Karen Wassarman, Heidi Zoerb
|Division 1||Hasan Khatib||Animal Sciences|
|Barb Ingham||Food Science|
|Division 2||Rick Lindroth||Entomology|
|Doug Soldat||Soil Science|
|Division 3||Jane Collins||Community and Environmental Sciences|
|Dietram Scheufele||Life Sciences Communication|
|Division 4||William Tracy||Agronomy|
|Jeri Barak||Plant Pathology|
|Division 5||Chuck Kaspar||Bacteriology|
|Guy Groblewski||Nutritional Sciences|
|Extension||Paul Mitchell||Extension, Agricultural and Applied Economics|
|Academic Staff||Alan Turnquist||Academic Staff 1|
|Erika Anna||Academic Staff 2
The committee will have 14 members elected from the following areas/divisions:
|Division 1:||2 members representing Animal Science, Biological Systems Engineering, Food Science, and Dairy Science|
|Division 2:||2 members representing Entomology, Forest and Wildlife Ecology, and Soil Science|
|Division 3:||2 members representing Agricultural and Applied Economics, Community and Environmental Sociology, Landscape Architecture, Life Sciences Communication, and Urban and Regional Planning|
|Division 4:||2 members representing Agronomy, Plant Pathology, and Horticulture|
|Division 5:||3 members representing Bacteriology, Biochemistry, Genetics, and Nutritional Science|
|Extension:||One faculty in CALS with an Extension appointment|
|Academic Staff:||Two Academic Staff in CALS with a 50% appointment or more|
- The Dean or his/her designee.
- The Dean or his/her designee will serve as chair of the committee.
- Committee members terms will be for three years.
- A quorum is defined as any 8 members.
- Election of committee members:
- A call for nominations will be made. Nominations can be made by any faculty member within a represented area/division. Nominees must be voting faculty members within the same represented faculty area/division. Nominations for Academic staff may be made by any member of the academic staff.
- Election of the representatives to the APC will be held. All faculty in CALS are eligible to vote for one candidate in each faculty area/division represented on the ballot. All Academic staff in the college may vote for the Academic staff representative.